Saturday, April 11, 2015

MIT: Extreme Couponing


I have always been a fan of the show Extreme Couponing! It is amazing that people can use sales and coupons and get so much product for so little or even FREE!

Earlier today, my Wife and I went to Kroger with our bundle of coupons, Now we didn't just take coupons and go, there was a lot of planning to co-ordinate the coupons with the sales and also take advantage of Kroger's Digital Coupons. Although we don't get the savings like they do on Extreme Couponing, because there is no stores around here that doubles coupons and allows unlimited coupons on an item, but we still saved 41% today!

We do get a lot of help from CouponMom.com and KrogerKrazy.com as they have a lot of these combos already planned for us. I would highly recommend using these two websites to help you plan your shopping trip.

Below is a copy of the receipt that shows how much we saved today. As you can see it is a whopping $76.34!!! That does not include the additional rebates we get from Ibotta.com, Checkout51 and SavingsStar.com! These sites will give you rebates on certain items in exchange for you uploading your receipt. They use these receipts for a database of info for retailers to look at.

I hope this gives you some incentive to start couponing and helping your family save some money.

Do you use coupons?  If so, how long have you been using them?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! These are the posts I love to read :)
    If you have time, I would love for you to link this up in my Frugal Friday link up on my blog.

    ReplyDelete