Friday, April 10, 2015

MIT: Obama Countdown

If you noticed in the side bar, I have installed a countdown calendar. It is nothing special, but what it is counting down sort of is. It is counting down the days until President Obama is out of office when the next POTUS is sworn in on Inauguration Day in 2017.

If the candidates can start campaigning now, then I can at least look forward to when the current President is replaced. I am not going to say anything bad about President Obama just that I cannot wait for him to leave office and someone to get in and take control of Washington, D.C.

Right now I like Rand Paul. I loved his Dad and what he stood for and wanted. I believe Rand Paul has some of his beliefs and more.

Do you have a early favorite for POTUS? Do you even care? Let me know by commenting below.



4 comments:

  1. Rand Paul so far, is my favorite too. Our future as a nation depends on the right person for the job, and the pickings are slim to say the least. Let's hope American voters get it right this time! Good thoughts on a countdown!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct Nancy, we need to get it right this time and get America back on the right path! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. I'll be visiting every day to watch that countdown clock counting Obama out! Rand sounds good to me so far, though I am keeping an eye on Ben Carson.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Ben too! Maybe they can team up and be on the same ticket!

      Delete