Friday, April 24, 2015

MIT: Indiegogo Campaign

How is everyone? Hope is all good! By my previous posts, you know about my wife's and I Monarch butterfly raising. We are doing this to help raise the population of these pollinators as the weather, urban expansion and pesticides have taken a toll on these precious and vital insects.

Well, I really want to take it one step further and now we are going to be beekeepers! The only bad thing about beekeeping is it is not free to do like raising Monarchs. So, I have started a campaign on Indiegogo called To Bee or Not To Bee!

If you have not heard of Indiegogo, it is a crowd sourcing site where people help other people with their projects. So, I am asking you for a little help to please donate to To Bee or Not To Bee and help us get our beekeeping started!

Have you ever used crowd sourcing before? Have you ever heard of or used Indiegogo before?

Well thanks in advance and just to let you know that there are nice little perks that go along with donating!


No comments:

Post a Comment