Monday, April 6, 2015

MIT: Guardians of the Galaxy

Well I am going to start off with something easy. Guardians of the Galaxy came out in December of 2014. My wife had seen some one on Facebook give this movie a big thumbs up! So we decided what the heck and rented it. We didn't remember seeing this movie advertised for the theaters, but that doesn't mean much as we miss a lot of movies advertised.

First of all, Guardians of the Galaxy has the most awesome soundtrack! I have downloaded the sound track and listen to it frequently. I am not going to divulge to much about the details of the movie, because I can't really do that with out giving away what happens.

All I want to say is this is a must rent, I even bought it, if you haven't seen it yet! Have you seen it yet? If you have, leave a comment and let us know what you thought about the Guardians of the Galaxy!


This is my favorite guy from the movie, Groot! As the video shows his vocabulary is not to extensive at all. But it is amazing how you can almost understand what he is saying from the tone and deflection of his voice. By the way, Vin Diesel is the voice of Groot.


No comments:

Post a Comment