Wednesday, April 8, 2015

MIT: Prop Making

In an earlier post, I said that I have a lot of interests and hobbies. Now I have not perfected all of these interests, but I at least know enough to use most of the hobbies that I have. Next is a list of some of the hobbies that I am proficient at.


  • Polymer clay artist
  • Mold making
  • Casting of plaster
  • Jewelry making
  • Spray paint art
  • Miniature making
  • Diorama artist
  • Paper mache artist
Now, why did I list all of these hobbies? Because when I can use all of the knowledge from these hobbies, they are perfect to use in Prop Making! Yes, prop making! I will be making some props soon and display them on here. 

What are your hobbies? Do you have an idea for a prop I can make? If so, let me know!



These are some of the jewelry items I have made!

No comments:

Post a Comment