Tuesday, April 7, 2015

MIT: Metal Detecting

I have a few hobbies and lots of interests. I like to try new things all the time. My latest interest and newest hobby is metal detecting. I recently purchased a White's CoinMaster Pro, like the one pictured below.
I have taken it out a few times now and I can tell you I am hooked! I am still trying to learn the sensitivity and where to set it, but I am getting better. The first time I went out it was in my own yard. I found some change and a bunch of other metal treasures! Everytime since I have always found at least one penny! I keep all of my treasures in a glass jar to see what I have collected!

I look forward to when I find some real treasure like an old coin or a piece of history! Below are some videos I think you might like to watch about metal detecting and the White's CoinMaster Pro. So you have a metal detector? If so, what kind and what is the neatest thing you have found?




No comments:

Post a Comment